REBOUNDING INSTRUCTOR COURSES
Certify as a Rebounding Instructor
Join South Africa’s leading specialists in Rebounding!
Learn how to facilitate a class in one of the most enjoyable and effective activities available.
Keith and Justine McFarlane’s Rebounding experience is unparalleled in Southern Africa and are recognised as South Africa’s Rebounding experts.
They’ve specialized in their field since 2002 and trained over 3000 students in the corporate, fitness, health and public sectors. They also trained the majority of Rebounding Instructors throughout Southern Africa.
Our NEW ONLINE TRAINERS PROGRAM is available for purchase in our store. For international purchases (outside of South Africa), please click here.
GROUP CLASS INSTRUCTION
- 4 hour in-class presentation/demo’s & practical instruction
- 52 page manual
- 3 x DVD’s with full workouts to practice routines
- The Book “Rebounding for Health and Fitness”
- Assessments: Practical & Theory
- ReboundSA Instructor Certificate upon completion
- ENQUIRE NOW
DISTANCE LEARNING (Online)Available Now
- 4 hours online classes/demo’s & practical instruction
- 52 page manual (.pdf download)
- 3 x DVD’s with full workouts to practice (.pdf download)
- The Book “Rebounding for Health and Fitness
- Distance Assessments: Practical & Theory
- ReboundSA Instructor Certificate upon course & assessment completion
- BUY YOUR ONLINE COURSE
- For international purchases (outside of South Africa), please click here
Please note the following:
Anyone can do this course – but a ReboundSA Instructor Certificate of Competence will only be issued to students who submit proof of prior training in one or more forms of fitness Instruction,
i.e. fitness or group instructor, sports coaching, dancing, pilates, yoga etc.
Rebounding Trainers program
Rebounding Trainers program:
After completing the instructor training you will be able to conduct beginners/intermediate/advanced programs and speciality classes.
- 1 Introduction to Reboundology
- 2 Circulation mastery
- 3 Difference between health and vitality
- 4 Rebounding History
- 5 How rebounding works
- 6 The 4 majors of Rebounding
- 7 One on one
- 8 Group Fitness
- 9 Sports enhancement
- 10 Reconditioning
- 11 Structuring a class
- 12 Warm up
- 13 Aerobic
- 14 Lymph
- 15 Resistance
- 16 Enhancing other types of training
PLEASE NOTE: Whilst the workshop is open to anyone; certification is only available to people who are qualified in personal or group fitness training.
“Just a note to say thanks for all the wonderful work that you do. You are so knowledgeable and humble. I read this in some book some time back – ‘Lord, transform the poverty of my nature by the richness of your love’, this reminds me of you guys, constantly learning and sharing.”Anthea - JHB
It was an absolute pleasure to meet you both at last and to spend the weekend on your course learning ‘GO JUMP’. I loved every minute of it. Keith, the energy you transmit is unbelievable, you are like a bouncing ball that just can’t be still and I walked away feeling hugely energized.Beverley - JHB
I took your course in February and love rebounding daily – lost 4 kgs and feel considerably more energetic. Thank you!Liz - JHB