REBOUNDING INSTRUCTOR COURSES
Certify as a Rebounding Instructor
Join South Africa’s leading specialists in Rebounding!
Learn how to facilitate a class and become an instructor in one of the most enjoyable and effective activities available.
Keith & Justine have specialized in Rebounding since 2002. Their personal hands-on experience of rebound training for fitness centres, sports people, weight loss, health clinics and therapists – for all sectors including for children – to extreme fitness – right through to the elderly, is unparralelled in Southern Africa.
Their Instructors course is unique in that it shows you how and why Rebounding is one of the most unique and effective activities – and demonstrates how to use Rebounding in the safest and most effective, efficient and enjoyable way.
The Online Trainers Course is approved by the Cancer Association of SA as a SMART CHOICE™ product – we are the ONLY Health and Fitness company in SA that has been approved to carry this seal.
We have partnered with Fitpro to facilitate our Online Trainers Course. You will be redirected to the Fitpro website to finalise your purchase.
Fitpro has a formidable reputation in the fitness industry as a forerunner in fitness and wellness education for the past 21 years. Their focus is on tailoring to the individual needs of each student in order to ensure their best possible development. Based in Bryanston, Johannesburg, FitPro is your learning “home” away from home. FitPro is an accredited CATHSSETA and REPSSA Training Provider and exclusively affiliated with Power Plate ®️ and Exercise is Medicine South Africa.
GROUP CLASS INSTRUCTION
- Interact with Keith & other students in a 5 hour in-class
- theory & practical instruction
- 55 page manual
- Access to online video’s with workout demo’s and recaps of the theory.
- Hard copy of “Rebounding for Health and Fitness”
- Work in your own time to practice the moves, routines
- and study the homework material.
- Assessments: Practical & Theory
- ReboundSA Certificate of Competence upon completion
- Q&A and support is available via phone, email or WhatsApp.
- E-MAIL FOR DATES & VENUES
ONLINE INSTRUCTIONAvailable Now
- Immediate access to our full course content
- through the ReboundSA website
- Theory (11 videos), Practical (7 videos)
- & Maintenance (8 videos) available for a full year
- 52 page course manual (.pdf download)
- Bonus 4 DVDs (27 videos)
- The Book “Rebounding for Health and Fitness” (.pdf download)
- Distance Assessments: Practical & Theory
- ReboundSA Certificate of Competence upon course
- & assessment completion (you will need to complete it within 6 months)
- Q&A and support is available via phone, email or WhatsApp.
- All future updates to course content.
- BUY YOUR ONLINE COURSE
Pre-requisites & Benefits
The course is suitable for anyone interested in Rebounding.
For a ReboundSA certificate of Competence, participants need to complete a theory & practical assessment at the end of the course which includes:
- An online multiple choice theory questionnaire and
- A practical demonstration (7-10 min of filmed video)
For participants wanting to facilitate group or individual classes, prior experience and/or a training in fitness or body movement activities (eg: fitness, sports coaching, yoga, pilates, dance or physical therapy etc) is recommended.
Full Ongoing Support
We have an open door policy where students can:
- Contact us directly for advice and guidance via phone, email, video call or WhatsApp
- Students can re-sit on any scheduled Instructor course
Instructor promotional projects
We promote and highlight all qualified trainers who facilitate Rebounding classes classes through:
- A link to your page or website on our website and social media
- The ReboundSA Warriors platform – launching in March
- Bi-monthly emails with links to training updates, events, free music etc.
The Course includes the following:
After completing the instructor training you will be able to conduct beginners/intermediate/advanced programs and speciality classes.
- 1 Introduction to Rebounding
- 2 Legalities & Requirements
- 3 History of Rebounding
- 4 The Lymphatic system
- 5 How & why rebounding works
- 6 Health vs fitness
- 7 Research & Benefits
- 8 Human & Equipment Safety
- 9 Side effects / contraindications
- 10 Class & Routine essentials
- 11 Warm-ups & Cool-downs
- 12 Basic foundation techniques
- 13 The why, when and how to rebound for: Fitness, weight loss, toning, health, energy, and recuperation
- 14 G-Force/G-ForceMax routines
- 15 Targeting & Lymph Patting
- 16 Class preparation
- 17 Instruction & choreography
- 18 Adjusting for different needs
- 19 Using Accessories
- 20 Environment & Music
- 21 The SEES of rebounding
To say that rebounding (and specifically ReboundSA) has changed my life and my business is an understatement. My studio literally got a new lease on life. My clients love the classes and the health benefits we have witnessed over the past couple of years have been astounding.
I love teaching the classes, the clients line up (even during winter) and everyone leaves in a great mood. It really is the best and most fun form of exercise. Dealing with Keith and Justine has always been a pleasure. They are mines of information and no one knows their product better than they do.
They are so helpful and so passionate and nothing is ever too much trouble.
I am looking forward to working with them in the near future on some new and exciting things!!!
My journey with Rebounding started in 2014, when I completed the Instructor course with Keith…We haven`t looked back one single day. We have been teaching this wonderful workout regime in our studio for 6 years and it has been life-changing.
Not only do I experience the benefits daily, our classes have grown in popularity over the years, and is one of the most favourite workouts on our schedule. We are privileged to accommodate more than 50 members in one session, and the vibe is always mind-blowing.
I believe that the combination of creativity, stunning music and good choreography is the success recipe for our classes. Rebounding is a fun-filled, scientifically proven workout with an endless list of health benefits!
A year ago, I made a call to ReboundSA and spoke to Justine who was not just incredibly professional and helpful but went out of her way to engage with me and share her passion for rebounding.
I’m so glad I made this connection as I am now completely addicted to my Rebounders and am using these classes for both weight-loss and athletic training purposes.
Having now just completed the Rebounder Trainers Course (Jan 2020).
I can say that the course content is not only extremely informative but broken down and simplified making it very easy to follow (Especially the cellular level stuff!)
Well done Keith!
It was an absolute pleasure to meet you both at last and to spend the weekend on your course learning ‘GO JUMP’. I loved every minute of it. Keith, the energy you transmit is unbelievable, you are like a bouncing ball that just can’t be still and I walked away feeling hugely energized.
“Just a note to say thanks for all the wonderful work that you do. You are so knowledgeable and humble. I read this in some book some time back – ‘Lord, transform the poverty of my nature by the richness of your love’, this reminds me of you guys, constantly learning and sharing.”
I took your course in February and love rebounding daily – lost 4 kgs and feel considerably more energetic. Thank you!